Sunday, November 8, 2009

Halloween

My Aunt JoAnn and Uncle Brent were so kind to throw us a
Halloween Party. I can't believe even Neil wore a "costume"!
He hasn't dressed up once since I have known him, and that
has been eight years!


Camden wanted to be a bat, but when we looked
for costumes, I couldn't find a bat. I found a little
devil that had wings and ears like a bat. I asked
Camden if he wanted to be a red bat, and he was
very excited! So no, he is not the devil, just a red bat!


Most of the grandkids from my family! Dallin,
Camden, Quade, Tanner, Savannah, Tessia holding
Bryson.

Pumpkin Time!

Neil cutting off the tops, the boys are anxiously
waiting to dig in!



Here is Bryson with his pumpkin!





Dallin kept saying how gross it was to clean it out.
He asked to go wash his hands five times. It made
me laugh!




Talk about a huge scoop of goo!
Camden wasn't afraid, but he never is.





Getting ready to go trick-or-treating.






Here is my handsome little frog, with some remaining
chicken pox!



All ready to go out! Dallin made a handsome
vampire! He was so excited to hold Bryson for this
picture. He has been such a good big brother, he
gets as excited as I do when Bryson does something new.



All the kids and the pumpkins! They turned out pretty
good! Daddy stayed him with Bryson to pass out candy
and I took the boys out. Lucky for me, we ended up with
our neighbor going around in their ranger! It was nice since
we live on hills, and Camden's "feet were hurting".









3 comments:

  1. Yay. Finally someone else in the ward who keeps a blog. Although, if I was a better visiting teacher I wouldn't need to keep track of you through a blog. :)Looks like you had a great Halloween. The boys looked adorable in their costumes. I wish Carson would have cooperated and worn his, but alas, he just screamed his head off and it wasn't worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pics of your handsome boys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the post Jodi! Ah, don't you just love Halloween? Your boys looked really cute. Looks like the party at my parent's was fun. I had a little party for Colin & Cora this year. I think I want to make it a tradition like my mom did. I'm glad you're blogging!

    ReplyDelete