Thursday, November 5, 2009

Sports!

Let the fun begin! Dallin is now old enough to play sports, and he has been so excited. He played T-Ball in the summer. (I don't know why I didn't take any pictures of him, but I did get video.) Then this fall he played flag football, and Neil was lucky enough to coach him. He thought that was so cool. Dallin even scored a touchdown, I was so excited. Now we have started wrestling! I love to watch it, so I hope he continues to love it! He has had a lot of fun doing this!
First Wrestling meet at Sky View!



See the smile while he is wrestling?



Getting ready, good stance!



Football game!









1 comment:

  1. I am so seeing my life in a year or so.... crazy! I love that you started a blog. I need to invite you to mine, I just need you email!

    ReplyDelete