Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Last wrestling meet of the year.

I really wasn't going to post any more pictures of wrestling this year, but when I saw this picture, I couldn't resist. I absolutely love it! This is Neil and Dallin watching other kids in his group wrestle. They will sit and watch the wrestling matches and Neil coaches on what they are doing right or wrong.

Watching and waiting!
This is Camden giving Dallin a good job hug!

Dallin took 2nd place at the meet. I seriously spent the rest of this weekend trying to convince Dallin that 2nd place was good. He was very disappointed he didn't get first and he hated the fact that his ribbon wasn't, red, white and blue like the rest of his first place finishes!


The night before the meet when Dallin was saying his prayers, he said and please help me have fun wrestling tomorrow even if I get 4th place, but I really want to take first! I love it, it was a very sweet prayer!




1 comment:

  1. Those are some great pics. You truly captured the moment. I love Dallin's prayer! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete