Monday, June 14, 2010

DISNEYLAND!!!

I am really slow at updating my blog. I have tons I need to get on here, but I guess it's better late than never, and sorry there are lots of pictures! In April we went to Disneyland with most of my family. I was so excited, I hadn't been there for years, and it was my kids' first time! Here we are getting ready to hit the road. (Yes we drove!)





Here is the little man chillin' watching a movie!


I have some pictures, I could have put in here, but I decided not to gross anyone out! After we left St. George and were heading to Vegas, Neil and I started to smell something not so pleasant. I was thinking it was a truck that was hauling pigs. I was joking with my family on the walkie talkies and then I looked back at Bryson. There was poop everywhere! It was so gross, I hurried and told everyone we were pulling over we had a huge blowout! I wasn't even sure where to start to clean up the mess. Neil thought it was funny and kept taking pictures. I told him it was gross, but it is kinda funny seeing those pictures now. We went through a whole travel thing of wipes! It was awful. But then this is how Bryson looked after ......


All POOPED out!

We split the drive up, and we stayed in Vegas our first night. We got a killer deal and stayed at the Stratisphere! Here are my boys up at the top!

Our little family! - What a view!



The weather really didn't cooperate with us too much. We got up and drove to California and we headed straight to the beach. It was suppose to be one of the warmest days, so we wanted the kids to get to the ocean when it was half way decent. Here is Josh, Bryson and Daddy!



This is Camden throwing sand at the water, he thought he was making the waves go back! It was pretty funny!



Dallin had a blast playing in the ocean. It really wasn't that warm, and the wind was blowing, which made it pretty cold. The kids had an absolute blast anyway!


Here is Dallin getting warm!


We made it, we are heading into Disneyland!



Here we are on our first ride, Bryson was asleep, but he woke up and rode with Uncle Josh!



This is Camden before we head in! Sorry I got some pictures out of order!



Dallin waiting to go inside!



Daddy, Mommy and Bryson on Dumbo!



All the kids meeting MICKEY MOUSE! It was so fun to watch the kids have so much fun! I can't wait to go again!

(Bryson, Tanner, Camden, Quade, Mickey Mouse, Dallin, Savannah and Tessia)


Camden giving Mickey a hug, it was so sweet!



Here are the boys getting ready to go see "A Bug's Life".



One of our favorite rides is the new 3D Toy Story ride. Here is Bryson with glasses on, of course they came right off!

Dad and Camden with their glasses!



Dallin ~ Strike a pose!

This isn't the best picture since it is so blurry, but I had to put it in. Here is my mom and dad on the Toy Story ride!



We, of course, had to stay one night and watch the fireworks show. We had also gotten to the park that morning when it opened. So needless to say Neil was tired, and so was Cam, here he is taking a little rest on his dad. (See whose eyes are shut?)



Bryson was wired and going 90, no surprise!



Here is Josh, Dallin and Bryson on the train!



Bryson on the train, what a sweetheart. He was so good the entire trip, all the kids were actually. I wasn't sure how Bryson would be, but he was happy to do whatever!



Dallin wanted to pose infront of the A, this is the entrance to California Adventures!



So of course I had to get all the boys with the "A".


Camden wanted to take some pictures while we were waiting for everyone to get done with a ride. I couldn't delete this one, I was dying at the face Bryson pulled.


This is another one of those!


We watched the Pixar parade, the boys loved it. They were jamming out the whole time, and were so excited to see some of their favorite characters. We all just loved watching them have so much fun! That is what it is all about!


After the fireworks, Josh said he wanted to be Tinkerbell so he could fly over the caste. Here he is doing the Tinkerbell move! He is so much fun, and he is single if anyone knows of someone we could line him up with!

We all had so much fun. Camden went and sat on Grandma's lap the other day and said I can't wait until we go to Disneyland! I can't either, I said I for sure want to go in 2 years when Bryson will be 3, but I am not sure if I can wait that long to go again.


4 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you for finally blogging about your trip! :) Your pics are really cute!! (I am glad you chose not to post the diapers pics though) It makes me soooo excited for Nov. If you can't wait 2 whole years we'd love to have you come again with us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics Jodi! You really captured some priceless moments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to see a new blog post. I hadn't heard about your trip....how fun!! I haven't been to Disneyland, but we sure love Disney World. I can't wait til we're able to go back again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a BLAST!!! You totally should have posted the poop pics!!

    ReplyDelete