Friday, July 23, 2010

Camden turns 4!

Wow, and now my Camden turns 4! Camden turned 4 on May 13, 2010. He is getting so big and likes to remind us he is getting big. He usually squats down and then stands up tall slowly and says, see I am growing! Although he is perfectly content to have everything done for him, he isn't my independent child!




Camden is such a fun little boy. He has an incredible imagination. We laugh at all the things he comes up with, he currently says, "a can I get a little help here", anytime he needs help with something. He certainly keeps us laughing. Cam loves to play, he also loves to watch to cartoons, I have to be really careful with him, or he may watch them all day! Camden is still a snuggler, which is nice most of the time. He absolutely adores his daddy, and his big brother Dallin. He loves to hang out with him, they play really quite well together, I am very lucky. I am certainly not saying they don't have their share of fights though!




Here are some pictures from Camden's birthday. I have to say sometimes I have a hard time deciding what to get the little stink. We have tons of boys toys, and since he and Dallin are pretty close in age, they play with the same things. This year, we thought he would like some Star Wars ships and guys! We were able to find him Darth Vader and Darth Maul and he thought that was so cool!





Checking out his new star wars space ship!


When Grandma Hansen asked Cam what he wanted for his birthday, he told her frogs of course! In fact when she called to wish him a happy birthday, he told her, I can't wait to get my frogs!


This is Camden's cake! He got these pirate figurines at Disneyland and he wanted a pirate cake.


The one on the internet turned out better, but he was excited!


Is he hugging me or choking me, one doesn't know! I think he was very excited to have his birthday party.



1 comment:

  1. Nice job with the cake! That is awesome. Cam is getting so big.

    ReplyDelete