Friday, July 23, 2010

Dallin is 6!!!

I can't even believe Dallin is already 6! I am very late in getting these posted, but Dallin turned 6 on May 1! Dallin is so much fun, and a great joy to our family. He is such a good big brother, most of the time, anyway! He loves to be a big helper, and to be part of whatever is going on around him. He loves to ride bikes, play outside with friends, drive his fourwheeler and go camping.


Here is the birthday boy after school, he had a fun day. We took cupcakes to school and he thought that was pretty cool.

This is the original birthday bike that we got for him. I was afraid he wanted a bigger one, so Neil took the boys to the store to see what he wanted exactly.

It turns out the size was perfect, (sorry Neil for thinking you were wrong)! But Dallin decided he wanted a different one that was lighter, so he could jump it better and do wheelies! What a stud!

He loves to strike a pose, maybe we have a future model on our hands!

This is at his family birthday party! Camden picked out squirt guns for Dallin, as you can see he was very excited about them. Me, on the other hand, was a little worried about the fighting that may, ok, will occur!

Dallin wanted his own scriptures, I was very impressed that he would want them. I debated about whether he was old enough, but we did get them for him. He loves to take his very own to church, it is pretty sweet, if you ask me!

Grandma Hansen gave Dallin his frogs, he was so excited!

Birthday cake!


Blowing out the candles!


Me with my happy birthday boy! I love you!


1 comment:

  1. Wow, I guess I never heard about the frogs...what lucky boys! Your cakes are super cute and I love your new background.

    ReplyDelete