Sunday, September 12, 2010

Sand Dunes, Here we come!!

We made a new purchase! Here is our new motor home! Yeah, we are so excited to take it out on it's maiden voyage! Here we are getting ready to head down to the sand dunes. The motor home is great, it can sleep 10, so if you want to join us sometime, we have some room! I love that the floors are linoleum, I hate carpet in trailers. It has a bedroom in the back, then there are two bunks, the couch, table (bed) and the bunk above the cab. The one above the cab is where Dallin and Camden have claimed as their bed! I love it!






This is where the kids sit on our way, it is kinda hard to keep them buckled, but I try really hard. We run the generator while we drive and they watch movies. It works really nice! Here is Dallin, Tessia and Bryson.

This is where Cam sat this time!


Here is our trusty driver! This is where Mylie sits while we drive, right on Neil's lap.

Here is Cam and I at the dunes! He is my snuggler, which is wonderful most of the time.


Here is Dallin sitting in a hole they dug. I love camping at the dunes, it is one gigantic sand box and the kids have a blast!


Bryson's turn in the hole.

Here is Tanner and Cole. They came up with this lizard aquarium. While at the dunes, the kids also love to catch lizards. Then Tanner dug these holes to keep them in. He is one smart kid. I couldn't figure out how they were going to keep them in, until I went and looked!



See how he would dig the holes and this way they couldn't get out from the ledge. Pretty ingenious if you ask me!



Dallin going for a ride.

Dallin on his four wheeler and Tessia following behind on Grandpa's.


Uncle Josh snuggling bubs, they are both sound asleep.

Here is Bryson and me, heading out for a ride. Bryson loves going on rides.



It was a great trip, and we loved the motor home. Can't wait to go again!


1 comment:

  1. It looks like you guys had a great time! Thanks for sharing your pics! And I love the gymnastics pics! I am impressed by what your boys are able to do! Such little studs!!!

    ReplyDelete