Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Toby Keith

Neil and I have been lucky enough to get some concert tickets from his work. This is the first one we went to, it was Trace Atkins and Toby Keith. This picture didn't turn out that great, in large due to the fact there was a fingerprint on my lens!

We went with our good friends Chad and Sheri Ricks.

Here is Trace Atkins singing, we had great seats! We were probably 30 feet from the stage. It was a lot of fun.

Toby Keith came out on this truck up top, or so you thought and then the back end of the truck backed out of the box and he crawled out of it. I thought it was cool that he sat there and sang a few songs.


For the oncore Toby came out and sang, and then Trace came and sang with him. It was really good. I really enjoyed the music, though they had lots, and I mean lots of pictures of barely dressed girls on the screens behind the singers. It was a bit too much for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment