Monday, September 27, 2010

You gotta love the fair!

Okay, maybe everyone doesn't love the County Fair, but I sure do. This is the first year that I can remember we didn't make it to the parade. We have always gone, but it just didn't work out this time. We went to the fair, and started riding rides since everyone else was still at the parade and the lines were short. Here is Camden, Quade and Dallin on the dragon ride.

Dallin getting on his horse.

Bryson on his horse, he loved the Merry-go-Round.
And here is Mr. Camden.
Quade, Savannah and Dallin on the Ferris Wheel. I am sure glad Savannah likes to go on these rides with the boys. It sure makes our lives easier.
Grandpa entertaining Bryson while the kids rode rides.
This year, Dallin wanted to go on the fast rides. I guess he is already outgrowing this stuff, that makes me sad.
Savannah, Quade, and Dallin went on the scrambler two times in a row. Then they headed to the spaceship 2000, which spins as well!
Dallin was going to go on this ride with Bryson, but decided he just couldn't do it. I was glad Savannah took Bryson, because I was worried he would try and stand up. He didn't though, he loved having the steering wheel to play with.
Here is Camden and Quade on the motorcycles.
Here is Dallin and Dad watching them. I love this picture!
This is what happened to Dallin right after this ride. I guess that many spinning rides, did him in. I wouldn't have been able to make it through any of them! He is sound asleep and he stayed that way the rest of the night!

Camden and Quade check out the cows.
Daddy helps Bryson pet the cow. He wasn't so sure about the cows, but he loved looking at the rabbits and chickens.
We had a great time at the Fair, can't wait for next year!

2 comments:

  1. Wow Jodi, it looks like you've been quite busy! It all looks so fun! I'm glad you've been updating your blog frequently. It's fun to see what you've been up to and you have such an adorable family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been busy lately, Jodi! There were alot of new posts for me to catch up on....it is so fun to see what you've been up to! I was just thinking how lucky you are to live near all your family and your kids can grow up and have fun with all their cousins! I can't believe how much Savannah looks like Trisha!! It sounds like she's a great little helper for all the younger kids! Tell everyone, "hello"!

    ReplyDelete