Monday, October 4, 2010

A field trip with Camden

A couple of weeks ago, I was able to go with Camden on his first preschool field trip. He was so excited, he asked me if I could go with him. I told him I couldn't take Bryson and what would I do with him. He started suggesting lots of people that could babysit him. I asked Neil and he stayed home that morning so we could go. It was really nice to spend that one on one time with him. We had a great time. Here he is with his class, what a goofy face he is pulling.
This is both the afternoon and morning preschool kids! He is in the front kneeling down with his face down, I don't know what he is doing.


First we got to go and play, they had these big slides setup with hay bales. He had a blast!

Then we got to watch some pig races. Camden thought this was pretty cool, as soon as he got home he told his dad about the fast little pigs. After we went on a wagon ride, they drove us around their farm and talked to the kids about the vegetables they grow.
I don't know what is up with the faces he is pulling in pictures.
We stopped at a pumpkin field and Camden was able to pick a pumpkin right off the vines. He picked the first one he saw, but he did pick a good one!
Here is Camden and Jackson with their pumpkins, seriously, what is up with the faces?

Camden was able to go on a animal train ride. He loved it! It was such a fun place.
He loved these swings made of tires, cut up and put together like animals.


Ropin' like a professional.
Last but not least, the boys fed a llama before we left.
I am so grateful I get to be a stay at mom and enjoy moments like these. I am also very grateful for a husband who was willing to stay home that morning and take care of Bryson so we could have this time together. Thanks little buddy for a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment