Thursday, December 23, 2010

My little man!

I just wanted to give you all an update on what Bryson has been up to! He is getting so big, he now weighs 21 pounds. He is of course still all over the place and into everything. He climbs the bar stools and gets on the counter, scary, I now hide them in the laundry room while I am not in the kitchen. He loves to put on any one's shoe he can find.

These are my boots, I love how they go to his hips!

Then the cutest thing I have ever seen. I was cleaning up breakfast and when I looked into the family room, I saw Bryson with a diaper. He had gone into the bathroom and got his changing pad and a diaper. He laid this bear on the pad and was trying to put a diaper on it. I about died, I thought it was so cute. None of my boys had ever done this!



I helped him put the diaper on, he was so happy with his baby!

My mom and dad watched Bryson while we went to the Jazz game (which will be my next post.) When we got home at 11:00, Bryson was still going 90 mph! He had put another diaper on this bear earlier in the day.

Then he jumped off Grandma's lap and ran to the bathroom he came back with a diaper and said stinky. He wasn't stinky the baby was! Grandma helped him change the diaper and wrap it in a blanket.


He gave it a big hug and loves, and then he threw it on the ground and started wrestling the poor defenceless bear. I guess I don't have to worry about him playing with dolls!

I mentioned earlier about Dallin's ornament. Well when you push a button it sings the song "I want a hippopotamus for Christmas". Bryson loves it, when you play the song, he dances all over the place. These next pictures are of him jamming.





I love this picture, he is in focus, but nothing else is. He is so dang fast all the time, I think this captures HIM!

Mischievous little grin!

The next morning eating breakfast. He thinks he is just as big as his brothers. He doesn't want to sit in his high chair for breakfast, he has to be right there with the big boys!

I love this little boy so much. He is so much fun, he has an amazing personality. He is such a happy baby. He makes me laugh everyday.

1 comment:

  1. That is the cutest thing ever! What a great post.

    ReplyDelete