Friday, December 24, 2010

Off to the Jazz Game

We took Dallin and Camden to the Jazz Game on December 10th! The kids were so excited to go, Neil and I had bought them all Jazz jerseys for the game. We decided to leave Bryson home with Grandma so I would be to enjoy the game as well.
We had a big surprise for them as well, we were able to get Flexpak's limo for the night. They picked us up from our house and took us to the game. We had a blast driving down!

On the road!


Dallin did a great job taking this picture.
My handsome boys!
At the game!
Opening tip!


Dallin and Dad
Camden and Dad
Deron Williams is such a stud!
Here is Millsap, he is Dallin's favorite player.
Dallin jamming to the music!

After the game, the Jazz won!

We had a blast, and can't wait to go to another one!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you guys had a great time! Your camera takes great pics - I'll admit I'm a little bit jealous!

    ReplyDelete