Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Oh Christmas Tree!

I have to admit, I usually have the tree up right after Thanksgiving, but this year, I was very worried about the tree. I really didn't want the battle of keeping Bryson out of it everyday. We finally put up our tree on December 5, ok, maybe it isn't too late!
Each Thanksgiving my mom gives each of the kids, a new ornament, Neil and I get one too! They love to find their ornaments and put them on the tree. I am very grateful for this tradition she has started. Camden got a robot ornament this year, and he loves it!
Here he is, chocolate face and all!
Dallin got a "I want a Hippopotamus for Christmas" one. He has been learning that song at school this year and loves it!
Bryson got a "elf in a box", he is putting his ornament on the tree.


Daddy and Bryson checking out the tree.
All done, Dallin was sick that day, so that is why he is in his PJ's. I don't think it should be that hard to get a picture with all three of my boys looking at the camera, but it is almost impossible. The hardest one is Camden!
Here is our finished product!

I love Christmas and I can't wait for it to be here! I have been pleasantly surprised with Bryson he really has done well with the tree. He is only broken one ornament, and after that he has left it alone. I am sure that helps, the bottom 2 feet of the tree are pretty bare! You do what you gotta do!

No comments:

Post a Comment