Thursday, February 24, 2011

Bahama's here we come!

This year for Neil's reward trip we went to Nassau Bahama's! I was so excited for the trip this year, my kids are older and I was ready for a break. I am very lucky that my mom will watch my kids for me. She even comes and stays at my house, which makes it so much easier for the kids and her (I think)!
We were really excited to go to the Bahama's because that was one of the stops we had on our honeymoon cruise. I would love to show you all pictures of the gorgeous beach and everything, but I forgot my camera at home! What a dork!
We had such a good time, the first full day there, we laid on the beach ALL day long. Can you say heaven? I can, I thought it was. I had some virgin Miami Vice's (my favorite) and read books. The sun was shining and it was about 80 degrees. When we left Utah it was 20, can you see why I was so excited?
On our second we took a taxi into town and walked around the grass market. It is so funny what they say to get you to buy their stuff. Pretty lady, what you want. Handsome man you like those. We had a blast! We had some yummy food, and I even ate my food while it was warm, and I didn't have to cut up food for anyone. It was such a nice break.
Our third day, the weather wasn't as good, still nice but not too warm. We laid down by the pool for awhile, but the wind was pretty strong. Neil had bet on the football games that day, so he watched the games in the sports bar and I read some more in our room. That may so boring to you, but to me it was so nice!
Then it was time to come home to our little boys, and I could hardly wait! We bought them some drums while we were there! Aren't they so stinkin' cute?


We have been invited to go on a Mediterranean Cruise in October, which I am so excited about. We will fly to Paris, France spend a couple of days there, and they we sail out of Venice Italy and we end up in Barcelona Spain. How lucky am I? At the same time as being incredibly excited, it means I will be leaving my babies for 12 nights! The most I have left them is 4!!!! Will I survive, will they, will Grandma's???????

No comments:

Post a Comment