Sunday, November 13, 2011

Peach days 2011

I am not going to lie, I LOVE PEACH DAYS! Some of you may think I am crazy, but hey I like it! This year Dallin was very excited that he would get to be in the "kid" parade on Friday night. He talked Camden into doing it with him. The Peak, where they take gymnastics allowed all the kids to come and walk and do tricks down the parade. Dallin thought that would be the coolest. He was very excited, Camden said he would be in the parade until he saw me, and then he was going to come and sit with me.

Dallin did cartwheels and round offs the entire parade. He loved every minute of it.

Cartwheels down the parade!
Camden, on the other hand, did exactly what he said he would do. When he saw us, he walked right over and sat down. He was done.
After the parade we rode rides, it was perfect! The lines weren't too long, and the weather was perfect. The kids had a great time.


I didn't take many pictures of the Saturday parade, but I did get this one. I was happy to get this one though, it shows Bryson's cast. It is was sad, but at the same time, is it weird to say it was cute too?
After the parade we bought some tickets so the kids could play on the inflatables. They really enjoy doing this every year. Dallin and Quade fought each other!

This is the one I think is a waste, but what do I know! The kids got to put on the Velcro suit and jump, once. I only got this picture of Camden.
Dallin hung there long enough for me to take look at me!
Bryson loved the bounce house, and then they got to come down the slide!
All in all we had a great time at good old Peach days!

No comments:

Post a Comment