Friday, February 10, 2012

Random things!

I had some random pictures I wanted to get in here, so here are some odds and ends.
If this isn't the cutest nerd you have ever seen in your life, you must be blind! Bryson is so much fun, and he has so much energy! He makes me laugh everyday and I am so blessed to be his mom!


Dallin and Camden took hip hop dance class this fall, they really had fun (after they went). Their teacher wasn't the best and it is sad because it made it really hard for them to want to go. I made them stick it out until after their Christmas performance and they both decided to quit. Here is the picture before their performance, little gangsters! Bryson had to be in the picture too! I am so blessed to have three of the most handsome boys ever!
Bryson was playing Dallin's 3DS and then the next thing a know he is sound asleep next to Camden. I thought it was pretty sweet, he is always so sweet when he is asleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment