Friday, March 23, 2012

Basketball

I really enjoy watching basketball! So I guess I should say I love watching my kids play sports, whatever one they are in, but I have always loved watching basketball. Dallin's team won their first game and I was thrilled, however after that they wouldn't win again until their last game. It was a difficult season to watch, but I still enjoyed it (some of the time). Dallin is pretty competitive, and it is hard to lose every week. He handled it pretty well, which I am extremely proud of. He would get frustrated to have to sit out and let some of the other kids play because they wouldn't even try. I am talking they hardly stepped over half court, I could understand his frustration, because it was frustrating watching.



Love the tongue hanging out!
I didn't take too many pictures, but I did get some decent ones.
Then there are these two......
They crack me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment