Tuesday, April 17, 2012

A little more basketball

I didn't realize I had a few more pictures of basketball on my camera that I hadn't loaded onto the computer, and I had to include these pictures. Bryson certainly thinks he is as big as his brothers. Before each game, the boys get to have a practice, so Bryson kept going out on the court to play basketball. He would say, "dribble, dribble, dribble, SHOOT". It was so cute, and then I got this shot....

and then his larger than life smile. This smile gets him out of a lot of trouble, what can I say??
This is him dribbling the ball, or rather chasing it once he loses it.
I am not sure if you can tell, but his tongue is out, it must be an Arzani trait to dribble with your tongue out.
One more of Big D shooting the ball! They won their last game,
it was a good way to end the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment