Friday, May 25, 2012

Little things.....here and there

Crazy hair day....my kids love it, with boys there really isn't a whole you can do but this is what Camden came up with for his hair. 

He loved it!
Making his monster noises.
Bryson, of course had to get it on the action.
Dallin had an assignment to make a small robot out of boxes, paper towel rolls etc.  They were suppose to name all of the shapes that they put on this robot.  I was not that thrilled about making it, and then one day when the boys came home from Neil's, Dallin walked in and said was my robot suppose to be big or small.  I said small, and his face fell, he said I made a robot with dad, but it is huge, it is taller than me.  They brought in this......
There was no way I was going to have him remake it.  Dallin and his dad worked very hard on it, and Neil said Dallin came up with all of the ideas.  It is SuperBot.  You can't tell from these pictures, but there is little blue "gems" under the sunglasses for the eyes.  He did such a good job on the robot!
Bryson came and said I did my hair... so proud of himself. 
Needless to say, he had to have another shower.

My boys sure do keep me going, and I love them so much.  I couldn't be more proud to be their mom. 

2 comments:

  1. Wow!! That robot is awesome!! Silly little Bryson....what did he put in his hair?? I love hearing about you and your boys' daily happenings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiff, that is the hair gel I use for the boys, usually only a small amount!

    ReplyDelete