Friday, May 11, 2012

Look who is 3!

  I am sure that I am just like all moms, and when it is my kids birthday, I think all about the day they were born.  Whenever it is Bryson's birthday, that always comes with a little anxiety (I don't understand why hahaha) I also look back and think of the many miracles I saw with my little man.  I am so grateful to have him in our family.  He is so much fun, and keeps me laughing everyday.  He has such a fun personality and can be so darn sweet! 

The boys couldn't wait to see Bryson open a present so they are all still in pajama's. I loved how excited they were for him. 



Bryson has been asking for Lego's for his birthday.  He was pretty excited to get his own bucket of them!


Building his Legos!
Bryson's birthday fell on a Sunday this year, so we had his family birthday party on his birthday.  I love the look on his face.  I should have put the camera in sports mode, so the pictures are a little blurry.  Who knew you needed sports mode for a 3 year old's birthday.  I guess I should have known, since this is my 3rd little boy!
Army guys!
More Legos!

Bryson still loves Micky Mouse, so when Dallin was looking at cake ideas for him.  Bryson loved this one.  I am just glad it turned out looking pretty good. 


Blowing out his candles!

I love my little man!
I still can't believe my baby is 3! It blows my mind.  It is still amazing to me to look at him, and think about all the things he battled the first months of his life, you would certainly never know now!  I love his spunk, I love his little voice, I love his smile, I love his snuggles and kisses, yep I love this boy!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to Bryson!! He sure is a cutie! We certainly have some talent in this family with making awesome cakes!! Your Mickey cake is great! Glad he had a fun day!

    ReplyDelete