Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Camden's 6th birthday

I was able to share Mother's day with this sweet birthday boy! He was so excited for his birthday and he wanted breakfast in bed even though he didn't sleep at home.  So here is the birthday boy enjoying his breakfast in a made bed! He was so thrilled. 






He opened one present before church, and he was so excited to get this Rush Xbox game. 
Almost a month ago, and kid at school made a Chinese star out of paper for Dallin.  He came home and told me he had the perfect present for Camden and he made him and card and hid it in his room.  It was so sweet, the card said you are the best brother ever.  Camden loved Ninja's so he was so excited to get this ninja star from Dallin. 
We had cake and ice cream at my parent's house and I forgot my camera.  I took pictures on my dad's camera, but I haven't gotten them yet. So this post is to be continued.......

No comments:

Post a Comment