Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Mother's Day

I didn't take any pictures on Mother's Day, but I did want to write down about my day.  It was Neil's weekend with the boys, but he said he would bring them home Sunday morning and help them cook  breakfast for me. 

The boys gave me a few things they had made at school, and I loved them and they bought me the Zumba XBOX game, well Neil did.  Neil made us breakfast of french toast and bacon.  It was so good, and so nice of him to do that for me and the boys. Mother's day was also Camden's birthday so I will have a post about that soon. 

The kids also sang in Sacrament meeting for the mom's.  I was really excited because for some reason our ward has not done that since we moved in, and I have missed that.  To make it even better, Camden had a small solo part to sing.  I was a bit nervous for him, but he did so good, and I loved every minute of it. 

I am so thankful to be a mom, and even more thankful that given my situation I can still be a stay at home mom.  I pray I will always remember how blessed I am to be able to do that.  I am an extremely lucky mom to have 3 handsome boys.  They are so much fun, and so much work! I don't always enjoy the fighting, talking back, and not listening that comes with being a mom, but I love them.  I am so grateful to be entrusted with their sweet spirits and I pray I will do a good job in raising them to be righteous Young Men!


No comments:

Post a Comment