Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Soccer Season 2012

So this year, Cam was on his Best Buds team, Jackson Ricks, he was very happy about that! I am not sure if Camden will ever be the aggressive player, but he had fun, and that is the most important thing.  Though I am pretty competitive so I feel bad, when other kids sit out for him to "play" and he just stands there.  There were a few moments in the season where he did get in the game more! We shall see!

Love the look on his face!


Doing a throw in!
Dallin was not a team with his close friends and he was bummed, but he was on the team with Quade, Cameron and Carson, and that made up for it! Brett Simpson was their coach, and at the beginning of the season I thought we wouldn't win a game, but Simpson is a great coach and really helped these boys a lot.  Our first game we lost like 6 - 0, we had to play that same team again on our last game, and we won them! It was so fun to see how much they improved over the season. 
He definitely has some hustle!


Team picture on our last day!

Dallin did make the All Star team, and was able to play a couple more games.  They did pretty well, but I honestly can't remember the scores.  I really need to get caught up on this blog, so I don't forget the details! 

No comments:

Post a Comment