Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Josh and Jessika Hansen

 It was a very hot day on June 30, 2012, but it was a good day! My baby brother got married! I am so excited to have another sister.  Jessika is a great person and we are all so excited that she is part of our family.  They asked Bryson to be the ring bearer.  I helped Jessika get down the stairs so Dallin had my camera.  I didn't get too many pictures, but this is what I got!

 The handsome groom, and my Uncle Ernie who married them!

 The most handsome ring bearer ever!

 The beautiful bride
 I am glad Brady was a Groom's men, so he could help keep Bryson out of trouble.  I believe Bryson is asking for his mommy in this picture!
 





Dallin
It was a really nice day, and the reception was so much fun!  We all danced the night away and my boys loved every minute of it.  I was having too much fun, and hardly took a picture.  My dad got a lot of great shots, but getting them from him is another thing! Jessika did an amazing job planning her wedding day!

No comments:

Post a Comment