Thursday, January 10, 2013

Flag Football

 Camden was really excited to play football this year. I am always worried when Cam plays because he is just not very aggressive.  This year Neil coached Camden's team and I was really happy about that.  I think that helped Cam a lot and he did really well this year.  
Camden hiking the ball
 
 Look at his blocking skills!
 Hand off to Jackson
 AWWWHHHHHH He cracks me up!
 Quarterback for this play
Picking up the kick off.
The team picture was a little sad, almost half of the boys were sick for the last game, it was a bummer. 
 Dallin was a little sad when he found out Neil was going to coach Camden instead of him.  However he wasn't sad after he met his coach.  He was thrilled because he was a "real" football player and he played at USU.  Dallin thought that was awesome and his coach did a great job!


Dallin's team picture! 
 
Bryson wants to be just like his bruders.  I love that he had to have a flag on. He is hiking the ball.




Too funny!


This was not posed by me, I was watching the game and I looked down and this is how he was sitting. 


I am so glad I was able to take a picture without him moving!


The kids had great football seasons.  They both won a majority of there games and had a blast! I love watching them play sports too! With Dallin doing soccer and football we were pretty busy, but not as bad as it would have been if he did tackle.  I am so glad he didn't.  I love that they want to play, I am grateful they can participate in things, and I love that I get to go and cheer them on!

No comments:

Post a Comment