Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Labor Day Weekend

 I was a little disappointed because over Labor Day weekend no one could go camping.  I really didn't want to sit at home that weekend, so we went to Salt Lake.  We stayed at a hotel with a pool and a water slide, it was so much fun.  On Saturday, we decided to go to City Creek.  The boys loved it, they loved watched the trout in the water.  I thought it was so funny, cute bums in the air watching under the bridge. 






It is so hard getting a good picture of all three of them looking at me and smiling, too bad we had a photo bomber!

We had a great little stay-cation, I am so glad we went.  It wasn't camping, but we sure had a ton of fun! I loved spending the time somewhere besides home with just my boys! I need to do that more often. 

No comments:

Post a Comment