Wednesday, January 9, 2013

More water fun, and dress up?

 I found a great coupon in the mail, so I took the kids to Classic Water slides for the day.  I can't remember the exact deal, but I think it was $20 for all of us to get it, and we got a pizza and pitcher of soda.  Not too bad! I called Amanda Thurgood and she was able to go with us.  I was glad since it was last minute planning on my part.  I am so glad we went, the kids had a blast! I enjoyed myself too.

Dallin is a great big brother and loves to be able to help Bryson. 
That is if Bryson lets him help! I was happy because I didn't want to take him down this slide!
 
Love Cam's face in this picture!
and this one, I don't think there is more fun loving kid out there!
And my little Bry Bry, but he is not looking so little any more!
Dallin going down the slide!
Perhaps this is a boy's version of dress up, but one afternoon Dallin put these clothes on Bryson and himself.  They were pretty funny!
Loving the pose on this!

I am one lucky mom, I was blessed with 3 handsome, fun, and loving little boys! I am so glad I get to spend my days with them, (most of the time).

PS Obviously these pictures are from my phone, I have no idea how to make them look better, help anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment