Thursday, January 10, 2013

Temple Open House

 It was a pretty incredible day when we heard that a temple would be built right here in Brigham City.  It has been so much fun watching the temple be built.  My kids have been looking forward to the day that they would get to go inside for a long time.  The first time we went through all of my family went, it was really fun to be able to go with everyone.  We had to do it late one night so everyone would be done with football. However I feel like we were rushed through, and we didn't get to look in the mirrors in the sealing room.  

I decided I wanted to take the boys one more time before the dedication.  We went on Wednesday since it was early out day, I was hoping if we went early enough we would beat the crowds.  I am so glad we did because it wasn't very crowded at all.  I heard that later that night the line to get in was wrapped around the temple and it took forever.  I am also really glad we went, because I asked if I could show them the mirrors and it was a really special moment for me.  I love these boys with all my heart, and I am so glad that I will be their mom for Eternity.  It was a real testimony building experience for me, and I hope it was for them too. 




I am so grateful to have a temple so close! Dallin brought it to my attention that when the Ogden temple is built they will get to see that temple as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment