Friday, May 31, 2013

Jazz game

I really have the best ex-husband you could ask for.  I never wanted to be in the situation I am in, but I am very happy that Neil and I have been able to remain friends and work together to raise our boys.  Neil is very generous and still takes such good care of the boys and me.  He gave us tickets to a Jazz game and also arranged for the company limo to take us to and from the game.  I can't tell you how much that means to me, since I am a chicken and I don't like to have to walk to my car after the game.  

The ride down.......




 Surfing!
 They were so excited and we all had a great time at the game, and the Jazz won! That always adds to a great game experience!

 Bryson was reading up on the players... he cracks me up.  He kept asking for his book. 
We had a great night, and it was a lot less stressful than the last time I took the boys to the game.  I was very happy about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment