Friday, May 31, 2013

Merry Christmas!

My good friend Paulette Rackham has a display of pictures of her kids with Santa every year.  I love that tradition and have done it with my kids.  It is so fun to see how much they have grown up and changed each year.  This is our picture with Santa this year.  

 Last year Santa sent an elf to our house to keep track of my rowdy boys! We named him and his name is Batty Bubba Lewie.  I didn't take too many pictures, but here are a couple of the things he did.  I loved the message he left them!
 Another morning, they found Batty with a note that said "Go look in the mirror, PS I love Rudolph".
 This is what they saw.....their noses were painted red like Rudolph.


 I know I have said this before, but I love Christmas! I get so excited, I am pretty sure my kids sleep better than I do on Christmas Eve.  I was very happy they woke up early, I was starting to think I would have to wake them up again! I did sneak out before they woke up and took a picture.  I love how peaceful and magical it looks on Christmas morning!  Before the chaos of all the wrapping paper and messes that is. 
 

 

 I also asked the boys to stand by their piles so I could take a picture before the destruction begins! I was happy they all did, without too much complaint.  Cam was having a hard time opening his eyes because it was too bright.  But eventually they all did!
 



 Dallin really wanted an Ipod this year, he was very happy to get one!


 I love the look on his face as he showed my dad his new case. 

 I need to blog when things are happening, because I can't remember what Cam's big request was for Christmas, but both he and Bryson wanted Ninja Turtles. 



 Bryson wanted Ninja turtles as well! I told Santa we had plenty of toys and to keep our presents down, I  not sure he listened to well!



We had a great Christmas! My parents and Brett came and spent the night at my house as well.  It is always nice to have them over.

No comments:

Post a Comment