Monday, June 10, 2013

Valentine's Day

 I am lucky, I only had to make a Valentine's Box for Dallin, and this was the first year I had to do this.  Every other year, they have made something in their classes. Dallin wanted a basketball hoop, and this is what we came up with.  He was happy with the way it turned out. 
 


Last year I found this really cool breakfast, however none of us liked the way the pancake tasted.  We liked the idea, so I just made regular pancakes this year, and I made them a little more runny so I could use the squirt bottle to make shapes.  It worked out perfectly and tasted good too!
Dallin is the first one up, he and Cam go to different schools, so he has to leave first. 

Camden decided he didn't want strawberries and whip cream on his pancake, but he did want to dollops of whip cream, so this is his Valentine breakfast!
Bryson is usually the last one awake, in fact he didn't wake up until after everyone had left for school.  I told him I would make him a heart pancake and he didn't think that was a great idea and asked for batman.  I wasn't sure if I could pull it off! Luckily he has batman pajama's so I just looked at them for the shape.  It didn't turn out too bad either! In case anyone is wondering, yes I do feel like a short order cook everyday!


After they boys got home from school with all of their treats, Bryson took someone's fun dip and headed into my bathroom, which of course I didn't realize until I found this lovely little mess!
It has become our tradition to have a candle lit dinner on Valentine's day.  The boys think it is so fun and so do I! This year we had to eat early for some reason, so it wasn't very dark for our dinner, but all well! I also got the boys each a new movie. 
Happy Valentine's day to the 3 loves of my life! I can't imagine my life without you guys to keep me going!
I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment