Tuesday, January 7, 2014

It's the most wonderful time of the year, well pretty close!

I must be a terrible mom because I was very ready for school to start this year.  All the kids were pretty excited for school to start.  Dallin would say he wasn't excited, but I know he was ready.  Here are my handsome studs on the first day! I love that they go to the same school and can leave at the same time!

 Look out Fourth Grade, here he comes!

 Second Grade, ready or not!
I am such a dork, I seriously loved that they could walk together.  I had to get a picture!
 I have the kids ride the bus on the first day, but I drive separately and meet them at the school to get them into their classes.  See I told you I was a dork! Ready for their day!

 Bryson's school started the following week and he could hardly wait for his turn to go to school.  He would ask all day where are the boys? When are they coming home? He definitely missed his buddies to play with.  Here is my handsome baby ready for his first day of Preschool.
 I mean seriously?????
 Mom, get my pack pack.  I love how he says, too stinkin cute for his own good!

One last picture of his school! I was very excited to have my whole 2 hour break, and I couldn't wait until 11:30 rolled around and it was time to pick him up! 

All the boys had a great first day of school, whew! I always worry especially that first day if things are going ok, if they like their teacher and if they like some kids in their classes.  I was relieved to get them home and to find out everything was fine! 


No comments:

Post a Comment