Tuesday, January 7, 2014

One last trip to the pool!

The boys and I have been to the pool several times this year, and it has been so nice.  I know it helps that the older two are excellent swimmers and Bryson does great with a floatie! All three of my kids are fish and they love to be in the water.  They would be thrilled to go everyday if I let them.  We decided we needed to go one last time and the Ricks' were going too! The kid had so much fun going together and I have to say I had so much fun too, because I had someone to talk to.  I was able to take a few pictures of they boys.  I love how Bridger and Dallin are watching each other the entire way in.  

 Cannon ball!
 Splash
Jackson and Camden were having so much fun jumping in! I feel so bad though I told Camden to get closer, I meant to each other so I can take a picture. He thought closer to the wall, so when he jumped in right up to the wall and scraped his belly.  It didn't stop him very long, and they went right back to jumping.  


 I think these pictures show their crazy personalities perfectly!

Bryson would play with the boys and then go down the slide by himself.  I love that even though he is the baby he can be every independent.  Not all the time of course! 




It was a great way to end our summer festivities, although I didn't go on a big trip with them we still had lots of fun close to home.  They did get to go on 2 trips with Neil, one to Branson and the other to Colorado.  It was a great summer! 

2 comments:

  1. Awww! Those photos look so wonderful. Everyone looks like they were having so much fun on their last trip to the pool. I especially think Camden and Jackson enjoyed their time in the water. Well, who wouldn't when being in the pool is so much fun, right? Thanks for sharing that pleasant trip with us, Jodi! All the best! :)

    Matt Grant @ Pool Service Perth

    ReplyDelete
  2. The boys' seem very animated while they were enjoying the pool. I guess that just goes to show how much they love the water. Anyway, poor Camden! I hope he doesn't have any scratches on his belly from accidentally scraping it when he jumped. Thanks for that update, Jodi! Keep us posted with more fun trips this year! :)

    Lindsay Wood @ PoolShopWA

    ReplyDelete